About Priligy (Dapoxetine)
If you want to buy Dapoxetine, you should know that it is marketed under several brand names. The most popular one is Priligy, which is sold in more than 50 countries. This preparation is aimed at the treatment of ejaculatory disorder in males up to 64 years of age.
Although it is used internationally, Dapoxetine isn’t approved by the FDA for premature ejaculation. This preparation is on the list of prescription-only drugs. However, it is still possible to purchase Priligy online using the services of online pharmacies.
Choose only licensed pharmacies to get quality medication at a low price. In case you don’t have a prescription for Dapoxetine, there is a possibility to use the services of an online doctor. A medical specialist will write you out an e-prescription after reviewing your medical history. Therefore, you’ll be able to buy Priligy legally.
|Tablet Strength:||90 mg, 60 mg, 30 mg|
|Best Price:||$1.04 Per Pill|
|Payment:||Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, BTC|
Where to Buy Priligy (Dapoxetine)?
How Does Priligy (Dapoxetine) Work?
Dapoxetine is a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitorthat increases the effect of serotonin on the postsynaptic cleft and, as a result, delays the moment of ejaculation.
Moreover, the medication has a positive impact on men’semotional condition and the nervous system overall. It helps relieve stress and anxiety, thus making men less nervous about their poor performance in bed.This adds to the prolongation of sexual intercourse and works to delay ejaculation.
Advantages of Dapoxetine
There are several strong reasons to use this medication for premature ejaculation treatment:
• It rarely causes any severe side effects due to the rapid elimination of the active substance from the body.
• Priligy (dapoxetine) has few contraindications for use.
• It has a low potential for abuse and rarely causes symptoms of withdrawal.
• Unlike other medicines of the same class, it rarely becomes the cause of erectile dysfunction.
• The drug is available in different dosages for achieving the preferable effect.
How to Take Dapoxetine?
Numerous clinical studies have confirmed the efficiency of Dapoxetine for fighting premature ejaculation. As with any medication, you should consult your healthcare provider before taking starting the treatment. Only a medical specialist can determine the correct dose of the medication, relying on your medical history and the severity of your disease. Follow these recommendations to ensure a safe experience when taking Dapoxetine drug:
• Ingest a tablet 1–3 hours before you plan a sexual contact.
• Take a pill with a full glass of water.
• Never exceed the maximum recommended dosage.
• Don’t take a pill more frequently than once per 24 hours.
• The medicine is intended for on-demand use, so don’t take it daily unless there’s a need.
• Avoid using Priligy in combination with alcohol since it may result in severe adverse reactions.
The pills of Dapoxetine are available in two dosage strengths: 30 mg and 60 mg. The choice of the dosage depends on whether you suffer from a lifelong or acquired premature ejaculation. In the first case, men are usually advised to use a 60 mg dosage because the lower dose may not work well for them.
Those who deal with acquired PE can significantly improve their intravaginal latency time with Priligy 30 mg dose. In case you are satisfied with the achieved result, stick to the lower dosage. If not, talk to your healthcare provider concerning the possibility of increasing it to 60 mg. However, you should take into account that the incidence and the severity of adverse reactions grow together with the dose increase.
How to Choose the Right Dose?
The choice of the most suitable Dapoxetinedose for treating premature ejaculationdepends onseveral aspects:
• Type of PE(lifelong or acquired);
• Age of a patient;
• Presence or absence of adverse reactions to the drug;
• Possible interactions with other medications;
• Presence/absence of any comorbidities;
• Presence of mild or moderate renal impairment.
Only a doctor can determine which of the two available dosages is more suitable in your particular case. Therefore, get medical advice before you start the treatment.
Possible Adverse Effects
Although medications containing dapoxetine are relatively well-tolerated, they may still cause some side effects. The low incidence of unwanted reactions to the drug is explained by its fast absorption and elimination from the organism. According to the North American safety study, Dapoxetine affects neurocognitive functioning. The patient may experience such adverse effects as:
• Psychiatric disorders (anxiety, insomnia, agitation, decreasing of libido, andrestlessness);
• Nervous system disorders (dizziness, tremor, headache);
• Blurred vision;
An increase in your resting heart rate and a spike in blood pressure are reasons to get prompt medical help. In case a serious deterioration in health occurs, callan emergency room or go to the nearest clinic.
Who Dapoxetine Is Intended For?
Dapoxetine is intended for the treatment of premature ejaculation. The preparation shouldn’t be used by men under 18 years old and women. Also, it is contraindicated for patients who:
• Aren’t diagnosed with PE;
• Have other forms of sexual dysfunction;
• Suffer from ischemic heart disease;
• Have a history of heart failure;
• Suffer from lactose intolerance;
• Have permanent pacemaker;
• Deal with moderate-to-severe liver disease;
• Have severe renal impairment.
Caution is needed in men who operate machinery or do other activities demanding alertness due to the risks of developing dizziness or lightheadedness.
It is not recommended to take Dapoxetine together with HIV-protease inhibitors, ‘azole’ antifungals, tricyclic antidepressants, MAOIs, and some other medications.
Consult a doctor before ordering Dapoxetine online and stick to their recommendations to make your treatment effective and safe.