Before you come into our Louisville, Kentucky office, the team here at the Louisville Men’s Clinic wants to make sure you are fully prepared, and some of the common questions are answered up front.
What to Know Before Your Initial Consult
Many sexual problems go untreated because men are reluctant to ask for help. We’re here to assure you there is no need to be embarrassed. You are not alone. In order to help you, we must ask something of you up front. We need you to be completely open, and honest with us at all times.
Before your first visit, please follow these guidelines:
- DO NOT take any erectile dysfunction medications (Viagra, Cialis, Levitra, etc.) for at least 24 hours before your appointment. If you are taking 36-hour Levitra, please do not take it for at least 36 hours prior to your visit.
- DO NOT take any recreational drugs such as marijuana, cocaine, etc., 36 hours prior to your appointment.
- Take your regular Blood Pressure medications and all other medications as you normally would the morning of your appointment.
- Refrain from drinking coffee before your morning appointment as coffee can elevate your blood pressure
- Allow about 90 minutes for the appointment. We perform a complete medical evaluation, diagnostic testing, and a test dose of medication for full effectiveness.
- Set the stage for later. Make the most of your time with us. Build in time to pick up flowers following your appointment.
What is PulseED™?
PulseED™ is a revolutionary treatment for male sexual dysfunction. This proprietary treatment offers a painless, completely non-invasive approach to solving issues such as erectile dysfunction and Peyronie’s disease.
What if pills haven’t worked for me… Can you help?
The answer is ABSOLUTELY! Just because you haven’t found the solution you’re looking for through the use of medication, doesn’t mean that there isn’t a solution for you at Louisville Men’s Clinic. We offer a wider range of treatments than anyone in the area.
I’ve seen companies advertising for $5 pills. Is this all the same?
The answer is no… Those online companies that advertise what seems to be everywhere are offering you a different option. They are offering an extremely low dose of generic dysfunction medication. What they don’t tell you is taking one pill may not be enough. This leads many clients to take multiple pills each time they are looking to be with their partner. At Louisville Men’s Clinic, we evaluate your condition and come up with a custom treatment plan that doesn’t include a handful of pills every time you are looking to be intimate.
How do I know if Low T treatment is right for me?
Well, if you are a guy who has started to feel more fatigue, lower libido, or experienced any one of several other effects, testosterone replacement therapy may be something that can help. Our expert medical staff will evaluate your condition, and recommend a treatment path to suit your needs.
How long do the results from PulseED™ last?
Generally, men who follow the recommended treatment protocol can expect to enjoy the effects for up to a year, if not longer. The great thing is that because PulseED™ is painless and non- invasive, coming back for a tune-up will be an absolute breeze.
Ready to start living a fuller, happier, and sexually fulfilling life? Call the Louisville Men’s Clinic today at 502.444.4000 to start down the path to a better sex life.